Water Control Gates
Water control gates are used to control and regulate the mass flow of water or wastewater in various environmental and process applications. In Adasfa, we provide a number of gate types that are customisable to the required dimensions and applications.
Slide Gate / Screw Down Gate is a flat gate consisting of a gate leaf that slides along guides embedded or fastened to the concrete.
- Iada Kota Belud | Sg Kesapang and Sg Jepun | 2016
- Iada Kota Belud | Kota Belud | 2016
- JPS Malaysia | Levee, Sg Pahang | 2016
- JPS Malaysia | Sg Kerian | 2015
- Kementerian Pertanian dan Industrie Asas Tani | Empangan Paya Peda Besut | 2014
- Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang | Empangan Mengkuang | 2013